Archery- the art of propelling arrows from a bow- has existed since ancient times. Whether it’s hunting or warfare, archery had always taken the spotlight. But today, archery is not an essential skill but a passionate sport. It has vigorously evolved overtime and the market is now flooded with all sorts of archery equipment and distinguished techniques. Now the question is how to select the best compound bow ?
Now if you have a passion for archery, then you need to get started with a bow that’s actually going to deliver the real results!
And that should be the best compound bow brands!
The Best Compound Bows
For those of you who live for the joy of archery, compound bows are a real treat! These beauties use a system of pulleys and cams to fully draw heavy weights- a talent that was once only possible by muscular men!
Young and professional archers alike are highly attracted towards these bows because of their power and super high velocity. It is especially liked and used by the bow hunters who are always looking for a good prey.
If you are an archer who wants to have a go at compound bows then you need to know which bows will be better suited for you. And luckily this article is all about the bestselling and super affordable best compound bow in the market!
Best Compound Bow 2019
1. Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package
Diamond Archery brings you the amazing Infinite Edge Pro with an efficient cam and integral stabilizer. It has a draw length range from 13 to 31 inches with adjustable draw weight from 5 to 70lbs. This beauty can give you a velocity up to 310ft/sec.
- High quality from the best compound bow brands
- Light weight, balanced and accurate
- Wide range of draw length and draw weight
- Easily adjustable
- Quiet shooting (good for hunting)
- Low recoil
- Suitable for any archery skill level especially women and children
- Low quality peep sight, arrow rest and quiver
- Accessories may need to be upgraded
- Adjustment preferred by a bow tech specialist
- No warranty if bought from Amazon and ebay
2. SAS Siege 55lb- 29” Best Compound Bow
Southland Archery Supply brings you Seige! A compound bow with a guarantee and reliability offering you a spectacular archery time. It has a 40 to 55lb draw weight and 29” draw length with 70% let off. This traditional looking yet modern compound bow is highly recommended for adults.
- Simple and elegant design
- Comes with Paper Target
- Compressed ABS Limbs for long life
- Three year warranty from SAS
- Consistent drawing
- Light weight and sturdy
- Good for bow fishing and small Hunting
- Highly powerful
- Cheap accessories
- Hard to pull because of large draw weight
- Not recommended for beginners
- Lack of details in manual
- Makes a little sound
- Hand shock
- Right handed only
3. Genesis Original Best Compound Bow
Genesis Original bow is your official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) and there is a reason for it! It is an excellent bow for any age group with a draw weight of 10-20lbs and wide range of draw length between 15-30”. Whether it’s your little girl or your grandma, this bow will not disappoint you!
- Made in USA with 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel and strong composite limbs
- Single-cam technology with no tuning requirements
- Powerful and accurate shooting
- Easy draw/pull for any age group
- Excellent target practice bow for competitions
- Less recoil and noise
- Comes in attractive colors for girls and boys!
- Connection points for other accessories are available on riser
- Reasonable price for good quality especially for beginners
- Replacement accessories are over priced
- Poor quality strings
- Rails are not deep enough to prevent strings from snapping
- Confusion in ordering correct left handed/ right handed bow for your shooting hand
- Heavy metallic body of solid Aluminium
- Not recommended for smaller kids due to weight
- Not recommended for long hunting
- Lacks let off
4. RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow Kit
If you are looking for an all- purpose best compound bow which actually comes with good quality accessories, then the Predator Archery brings you the Raptor compound bow at a super affordable price. This smooth pulling and fast shooting compound bow has an easily adjustable draw length of 24.5-31″ and draw weight of 30-70lbs which makes it easy to be used by any age. All these points make it one of the best compound bow brands.
- Smooth and fast shooting
- Strong and durable bow
- Good quality accessory kit includes 5 pin sights, biscuit style rest, stabilizer, 4 arrow quiver, string stop, an Allen wrench set and 2′ paper target with 10 point scoring
- Factory installed peep sight and d-loop
- 30 day guarantee
- Wide range of draw length and draw weight
- May need professional tuning prior to use
- Accessory kit does not include arrows
- Draw weight adjustment is hard but possible
- No-name arrow rest might need to be changed
- Noise in cable slide while drawing the bow
- Instruction manual is not detailed
5. Bear Archery Brave Compound Bow Set
If you are looking for best compound bow brands to start your kid’s archery career then Bear Archery offers you the Brave Compound Bow Set. With a draw weight range of 15 to 25lbs and fixed draw length of 13.5”, this bow is the perfect start for your child. It also comes with cool accessory kit to boost your child’s motivation and all at an affordable price!
- Robust and durable
- Well designed with sturdy material
- Very affordable for introducing kids to archery
- Easily adjustable draw weight
- Set comes with a whisker biscuit, 1-pin sight, finger rollers, armguard, arrow quiver and two safety glass arrows
- Right handed only
- Available in different colors
- No hand shock
- Draw length cannot be re-adjusted
- Strictly recommended for younger kids only (Age 7 to 11)
- Poor quality pin sight
- No connection points on the riser for additional accessories
- No place for adding peep sight to the string
- Loud noise during low poundage due to vibrations
- Cannot be used for hunting and bow fishing
- Draw weight might be off. So check before ordering.
- Only comes with 2 arrows. Need to order more!
6. Barnett Vortex Youth Compound Bow
Vortex brings you youth best compound bow with a draw weight 0f 19 to 45lbs and draw length of 21 to 27”. This bow is exclusive for tweens and teens to improve their shooting skills and comes in Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Camo.
- Light weight
- Strong and durable limbs
- Youth Archery Bow Package includes a sight, arrow rest, 3 arrows and a quiver
- Constructed to ATA/AMO Standards
- Right Handed Bow Only
- Easily adjustable draw length of wide range
- Consistent finger shot model
- Nock point can be added to increase accuracy
- Riser comes with pre-drilled holes for additional accessories
- Good for small hunting and bow fishing only
- Recommended for young archers (tweens and teens!)
- Poor quality, thin, Aluminium arrows
- String and cables need to be waxed before use
- Low quality arrow rest
- A case is required for protection from extreme temperature and humidity
- Sharp grip may need to be padded or taped
- D-loop not recommended because of average quality string
- Creates noise at factory setting
7. Leader Accessories Hunting Compound Bow 50-70lbs
One just cannot ignore Leader accessories while talking about compound bows. Their Hunting bow with 50-70lbs draw weight and 25-31” draw length has been selling like hot cakes in the market. This compound bow comes with 12 carbon arrows, 12 paper targets, bow bag, quiver, optic sight, drop away arrow, whisker biscuit arrow rest, bow release, arm guard, wrist sling, stabilizer, arrow puller, limb dampener, bow stand, wax and D-loop. Talk about an archer’s dream of having the best!
- Parallel limb design
- Dual eccentric cam system
- Extremely powerful and accurate
- Amazing accessory kit
- Draw weight and draw length adjustable with enclosed Allen Wrench. No bow press is needed
- Comes in autumn camo or black color only
- Pre-drilled holes in Aluminium riser for additional accessories
- Good for bow hunting after adding stabilizer and other upgrades
- Excellent for bow fishing
- Good grip with no hand shock
- 1-Year Warranty on the bow excluding string and cables
- Accessory kit may come with poor/average quality
- Cheap plastic arrow rest
- Makes noise during shooting
- Needs case for protection from extreme temperature
Best Compound Bow for the Money
1. SAS Outrage Compound Bow
Southland Archery Supply provides you with Outrage Compound Bow Package with 55-70lbs draw weight, 25 to 31” draw length and 70% let off. You can either order the bow or an entire package with accessory kit and all at affordable price. This bow is a good way to get back into archery practice after years of break.
- Comes with full accessory kit
- Great features that make it best compound bow
- Very accurate shooting
- Sturdy and reliable
- Powerful with deep penetration
- Affordable price
- Accessories are low quality
- Vibration arrester is too stiff
- No quiver included in the accessory package
- Recommended to put glue/thread locks on bolts and screws
- Needs to have tweaking prior to use
- Lacks instructions in manual
2. iGlow 30-55 lbs Hunting Compound Bow
iGlow Hunting Compound Bow with 30 – 55lbs draw weight and 19-29” draw length is prime example of accuracy. It is available in Black, Green, God’s Country Late Season Camouflage and Tree Camouflage pattern. Best compound bow for beginners who want to learn the basics of archery.
- Compression molded fiberglass limbs
- Aluminium riser and cams
- Pre-drilled holes in the riser for add-ons
- High Accuracy
- Durable and reliable
- Well manufactured
- No hand shock
- Excellent for teens and adults for target practicing
- Good for women because of light weight
- Right handed bow only
- Screw need to be tightened prior to use
- Make a lot of noise
- Accessory kit does not include quiver and peep sight
- Poor quality arm rest
- No arrows are available in the package
- Not recommended for bow hunting
- Upgrades are needed for developed skills
- Instruction manual lacks details
3. SAS Scorpii 55 Lb 29″ Compound Bow
Southland Archery Supply has again baffled the young archers with Scorpii best compound bow. Its poundage ranges from 30-55lbs with draw length of 19-29” and 68% let off.
- Dual cam system
- Compressed ABS limbs in split design
- Easy to shoot and adjust
- Recommended for tweens, teens and adults
- Right handed bows only
- Excellent customer service
- Additional accessory kit is available
- Pre-drilled riser is available for add-ons
- Excellent for bow hunting and fishing due to quiet shooting
- No bow sight, arrow rest and stabilizers installed on the bow
- Peep sight and D-loop are not available in factory setting
- Finger shooting is not recommended
- Upgrade on accessories may be required
- Professional tuning before use is the best way to go
- The instruction manual has no chart on draw length and draw weight
4. Leader Accessories 30-55lbs Compound Bow
Leader Accessories brings you another amazing best compound bow with 30-55lbs draw weight, 19-29” draw length and 70% let off. This compound bow comes with a full accessory kit but you always have a choice whether to buy the bow alone or in a package. Either way, you will be surprised how affordable it is!
- Works great out of the box
- Easy to shoot
- Adjustable draw weight and draw length with enclosed Allen Wrench
- Good for beginners and juniors
- Good quality at an affordable price
- Great customer service
- 1 year warranty except for cables and strings
- Poor quality accessory kit
- Upgrades are necessary for serious archery
- Instructions in manual lack details
- Professional tuning is recommended prior to use
There is no doubt that we have multitudes of amazingly built and highly powerful, accurate, reliable and durable best compound bow brands in the market. The major thing that influences our decision during buying is the “money” we have and secondly the “purpose” of our purchase.
If you are a beginner at archery with a low budget, then I recommend that you start with simpler compound bows. All these compound bows have their own pros and cons. But the thing is that at an extremely affordable price, a little compromise on the quality is a must. Be sure to have it tuned by professional at first. Even if you have to spend a little on the upgrades, it is still a great deal because even after that the total cost is far less than the overly priced compound bows of bigger brands. Always be sure that you are buying the correct bow with a draw weight and draw length that’s suitable for you. You can buy add-ons of your choice to serve your purpose whether its target practice or hunting or even a competition.
For all the beginners looking for best compound bow out there, whether you are a child, a tween, a teen or an adult, don’t let anything hold you back from pursuing your passion in archery. It is an excellent sport that- in time and with with a little bit of experiments- will prove to be your pride and joy!
Class C RVs blend the high-quality living space of travel trailer with the easy-drive capabilities of a motorhome. These are vehicles that you can feel good about driving on the highway, and they’re perfect for anyone who wants to camp and explore in comfort. But they are a bit bulkier than standard cars, so what should you know about them?
The average width of a class C RV is 100 inches (8 feet, 4 inches). 100 inches is standard, but many models lean towards the thinner side with measurements of 96 inches or fewer. RV widths can be greater once slide-outs are extended, but due to state and federal laws, most road vehicles cannot be wider than 8 feet, 6 inches.
There is a bit more variety in the widths of class C RVs than many other types, but 100 inches is the standard that you’re most likely to see. Below is a list of 11 different models that illustrate this point. Their relevant measurements and specifications have been added as well.