Best Takedown Recurve Bow for Hunting (In-depth reviews)In case you’re one of the budding archers who are obsessed with shooting the most remarkable takedown recurve bow, then you’ve come to the right place. You will be eager to get some answers regarding the best takedown recurve bow available on the market. Make sure to get an overall gander at the top-notch takedown recurve bows. With this ultimate guide, We’ll demonstrate that the recurve bow has many advantages over other different bows. From that point forward, We’ll help you with picking the best takedown recurve bow for hunting. Here is the comparison table you can first have a glance at it.
25 to 60 lbs
20 to 60 lbs
15 to 60 lbs
29 to 60 lbs
18 to 36 lbs
5 Best Takedown Recurve Bow for Hunting 2022
1. Samick Sage Takedown Recurve BowThe Samick Sage is one of the top-rated takedown recurve bow and it is quickly becoming an icon. It is perfect for beginners, offered in several poundage’s and it is a great starting place for traditional archery as well. Moreover, it has 62″ AMO length that allows steady, smooth shooting for any draw length, and also the no-tools takedown is one of the easiest to use techniques available, and allows for easy trade of Sage limbs for various draw weights. The Samick Sage Takedown Recurve Bow is a proven high-quality product. It provides a solid shooting platform for everyone especially beginners. Moreover, it is intended to be strong, adjustable, and simple to tune. Its risers are fabricated with imported Maple wood and for lightweight and highly strong bows, It has a comfortable ergonomic hold. SAMICK items are all around proven by archery champions all through the world in records.
- The limbs are tough and lightweight.
- Comes with an arrow rest and a string.
- It has excellent resistance to bending.
- The price is very good.
- Its limbs are unscrewable by hand.
- Drilled riser.
- It is durable and easy to assemble
- It is a bit heavier.
2. Southwest archery spider takedown recurve bowThe southwest archery spider takedown recurve bow is the most popular member of the southwest archery lineup. It has improved manufacturing quality and it’s lighter, has a great finish, and a more extensive range of draw weights. The limbs are interchangeable with the Samick Sage as well. It simply must be one of the top picks for any level of traditional archer or hunter. Spider overall length of 62” and draw weights of 20lb-60lb, makes it perfect for any aspect of archery, whether it be target shooting, small or big game hunting, and even bow fishing. An incredible draw and a good almost vibration-free shot is the thing that you should experience from this bow. The wooden 2 tone riser and matte dark limbs with this expansion of some nice improvements make this bow improving looking and moreover it is accessible in both left hand and right hand with draw weights of 20-60lbs 5lb enhancement. It is ideal for hunting deer bow fishing or target practice.
- It has a very comfortable grasp.
- Useful for amateur and halfway.
- Choice of draw weights.
- It is very lightweight.
- It requires the tool to assemble.
3. KESHES takedown recurve bowThe KESHES 60-Inch takedown recurve bow is ideal for people who are searching for an incredible hunting bow that is amazingly agreeable and protected to use. It is likewise cost-effective since it accompanies every one of the additional adornments you would require as well as being designed such that you can without much of a stretch update it. has an ergonomically designed handle to keep slippage from your hands when shooting. It is balanced and has a lovely wooden completion which looks great as well as gives you an agreeable hold while you’re focusing on your objective and it is indeed one of the best takedown recurve bow for hunting. It has a round edge riser and components wooden limbs which are layered with black fiberglass outwardly. It likewise has a few screws which are joined to the limbs. This bow is intended to be used for hunting experiences and archery competitions. It also has pre-installed metal bushings which make redesigning your bow simpler than at any other time.
- Quick and simple to set up, store, and haul around.
- It has a soft, agreeable grip.
- It Accompanies accessories.
- Keshes is equipped with brass bushings.
- It is risk-free.
- Full wood design.
4. SAS Courage 60” takedown recurve bowIf you’ve never heard about SAS before, then let’s give you a bit of information about them. SAS (Southland Archery Supply) is a famous maker of quality bows from been serving hunters and bowmen the same for well longer than 10 years. Archers love SAS for some reasons, the most conspicuous being that their items are consistently affordable, and you’ll never be disillusioned with the quality. The SAS Courage 60″ is an amazingly low-cost option for hunters. It is a solid and productive bow for genuine archers. The riser is made of Bintangor, Makore, and Chuglam hardwoods. limbs comprise of Maple and Makore wood overlays and are confronted with high-strength fiberglass. It considers extraordinary solace, soundness, and more exact shooting with great bolt speed.
- It has an easy assembly.
- It is for shooting longer distances as well.
- Great bow for hunting or endurance.
- A more limited bow length is useful for smaller archers.
- The riser isn’t prepared for accessories.
- It has limited draw weights.
5. SAS Spirit 62” takedown recurve bowThe Spirit from SAS is an entry model, focused on beginner archers to rehearse their method and exactness shooting targets downrange. This is one of the amazing bows for the shooter who wants to find the joy of shooting as well. The price point is ideal for this model, but purchasers should realize that this bow will be grown out of rapidly. They are made of maple covers and solid fiberglass. This will guarantee that you will have the adaptability and toughness that you need. This bow will twist, yet it will be hard to get this thing to break. The riser is made of different distinctive three sorts of woods. They are chuglam, gmelina arborea, and beech. These woods give the bow riser its light yellow to cream-hued look and are produced using probably the most strong trees in Asia.
- It is affordable.
- Ideal bow for young people.
- Riser prepared to acknowledge connections.
- Brilliant fledgling target shooting bow.
- Rapidly outgrown.
6. PSE Razorback Traditional Takedown Recurve BowThe PSE Razorback Traditional Takedown Recurve Recreational Shooting Bow is an excellent choice for a starter bow for kids. It is pocket-friendly and has a maximum draw weight of about 30 pounds which makes it an ideal choice for small-framed ladies and adolescents. This recurve bow is designed for target shooting as it is very accurate and delivers ranges up to 30 yards. The riser is already drilled to place the arrow stabilizers, a sight, a quiver, and other accessories. The limbs of the recurve bow can easily be screwed and it does not require an Allen wrench. The limbs can be attached to the bow through bolts. It also has a Berger buttonhole that takes in a cushion plunger for your comfort. The PSE Razorback-Good entry-level bow comes with a warranty card, a user’s manual, and also instructions to assemble the bow. It is 62 inches long and has a draw weight of 20 to 35 pounds. The brace height is 7.5 – 8 inches. All these features make it one of the best takedowns recurve bow.
- Easy to assemble.
- It is one of the lightest recurve bows, weighing only 2.2 pounds.
- The bowstring may wear out after multiple uses.
- It cannot be used to hunt targets at long distances.
- It is not a very quiet recurve bow.
- You will have to buy an arrow rest and an arrow stringer.
- Only available for right-hand users.
7. Martin Jaguar Elite Takedown BowMartin Jaguar Elite Takedown Bow has a metal riser which might make it look less appealing but it makes it lighter, stronger, and durable. The limbs have laminated layers of wood and glass and have a black fiberglass coating. This bow draws and shoots well and gives you many hours of fun. Only a little vibration is sent back from the bow to the hands and it is not very noisy when the arrow is released. The limbs attach to the riser with the help of an Allen key and screws and it might not be a very easy recurve bow to set up. Moreover, it comes with an arrow rest and a stringer. It has a very comfortable and thermal grip which means that it will keep your hands warm and you can spend hours hunting. It is also easy to camouflage because of its design. It has a length of 60 inches and a brace height of 7 inches. The draw weight can be adjusted between 29 and 55 pounds. Martin Jaguar Elite Takedown Bow is one of the best takedowns recurve bow for hunting and if you are a serious hunter, you may find this bow worth investing in.
- Has a comfortable and thermal grip.
- Easy to shoot arrows.
- It has a camouflage design which means you can easily hide during the game.
- The arrow rest and bow stringer should be of better quality materials.
- The instruction manual is vague and doesn’t give details on how to assemble.
- It is a bit noisy.
8. Southwest Archery TigersharkThe first thing that will catch your eye when you look at this recurve bow is that it is very beautiful and appealing. Four different types of wood are used in its manufacturing and it has overall superior quality. It comes for both right and left-handed archers. It has a wide draw weight which can be adjusted from 25 pounds to 60 pounds. It is versatile and can be customized according to your needs. It comes with reinforced limb tips so can be used with either Flemish or Fast Flight strings. The PRO version of this recurve bow has a pin-locking technology that helps you place the limbs precisely.
- It is very durable.
- The draw weight can easily be adjusted.
- Various accessories can be installed on it.
- The fact that it is compatible with two types of strings is a good thing but the one it comes equipped with is not of good quality.