More women are involved in vigorous sports like archery and hunting due to specifically designed compound bows for smaller physique archers such as women and youth. Presently, finding compatible bowhunting equipment according to the size and structure of the female archer has become effortless due to a variety of bowhunting tools specially designed for women. The basic structure of the best womens compound bow is emphatically lightweight with adjustable draw lengths to make it more well-suited for impassioned women archers. On top of it, female bowhunters can get their bow and arrow customized with suitable specifications.
One has to be very selective and particular when it comes to choosing the proper equipment for archery, all the pros and cons of a product must be analyzed according to the user’s needs. If one design feature is slightly out of sync, your ability to shoot will be hampered.
Best Women’s Compound Bow 2021
Hence, options are not limited; designs are being produced that are optimized for the female form. There are several choices of best women’s compound bow from which you can choose the appropriate archery device:
1. Bear Archery Cruzer G2
This women’s compound bow is developed by Bear Archery, a manufacturer of superior-quality archery paraphernalia.
- The model is exceptionally lightweight that makes it perfectly portable and easy to use as the weight of the bow is hardly three pounds.
- Cruzer G2 includes an arrow rest, arrow holder, a stabilizer and drape, pin bow sight, and a D-loop.
- Ladies the hex key present in the Cruzer G2 enables you to adjust the length of the draw between 12 to 30 inches according to your ease and the draw weight can also be controlled between the range of 5 to 70 pounds.
- An archer can aim the target at a striking speed of 315 feet per second with the help of Cruzer G2.
- The model features RockStops offset string retainer that provides sound attenuation to minimize the noise level during the shot.
- Cruzer G2 enables the shooter to hit the target at a faster speed as compared to other models available in the market.
- It’s lightweight and portable.
- It comes with a smooth draw mechanism.
- The product seizes a lifetime warranty.
- It can be used instantly after unpacking, requires no assemblage.
- Brace height is quite short.
2. Diamond Infinite Edge Pro
The Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro is manufactured by Bowtech firm, a most trusted organization well-known for the production of high-quality and reliable bowhunting commodities.
- The bow comes in three different colors with a strong aluminum-built design, which makes it easy to hold and shoot.
- At present, female archers can learn hunting and shooting effortlessly as this model features a lightweight and adjustable configuration. Diamond Infinite Edge Pro has a fixed draw length of 31 inches and it can also be mechanically altered as per convenience.
- According to the International Bowhunting Organization, the speed of this model is 310 feet per second. This model enables you to accommodate the right draw weight as per the shooter’s capacity.
- Two elliptical-shaped cams allow a bowhunter to shoot the arrow with great accuracy and increased speed.
- It’s a perfect set of bow and arrow that includes all the necessary tools such as an arrow rest, wrist drape, five stabilizers, tube peek sight, cord loop, rope slide, and two cams, etc.
- Excellent for learning and target practicing
- The model ensures high speed and accurate shot
- Noise is attenuated by parallel limb design
- It comes with a solid framework
- The model is extremely cost-effective
- This model is not suitable to practice target archery at the professional level
- Edge Pro doesn’t come with an effective noise cancellation mechanism
3. Bear Archery Prowess Rth Compound Bow
Bear Archery launched its new model named Prowess Rth Compound Bow exclusively for women, this compound bow model was invented by taking women’s physique and challenges into consideration, hence prioritizing passionate women archers.
- The model exhibits premium-quality features such as the presence of draw dial rotating modules that allow drawing length adjustment without applying force to the regulating equipment.
- The model offers a speed of 290 feet per second which is quite impressive for a relatively small-sized women’s bow and arrow.
- This model comes with RockStop offset string suppressor and SonicStops to cancel out the sound and vibration.
- The model weighs 3.5 pounds making it extremely lightweight, no archer would feel burdened during adjusting the bow at the target.
- The model has left- and right-handed versions procurable in the market, the crossbow’s draw range is 23 to 28 inches and the height of the brace is 6-¾ inches.
- Manageable and uncomplicated mechanism.
- Highly economical for the features it offers.
- It offers a lifetime warranty.
- It can be readily used after unpacking.
- It comes all set for you to use.
- Ensures noiseless shot.
- The model is not very appropriate for the skilled professional shooter.
4. Predator Archery RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow Kit
Predator Archery developed the RAPTOR compound hunting bow to supplement a versatile best womens compound bow in women’s bow and arrow collection. Female archers can enhance their archery skills by using this amazing model of the compound bow.
- RAPTOR is released in two distinct colors with the aluminum cams and fiberglass-built limbs add endurance to the basic architecture of the model.
- The draw length can be adjusted between 24.5 and 31 inches plus the drawing load can be regulated between 30 and 70 pounds as per the archer’s requirement.
- Talking about the speed of this model, it can easily be attributed as one of the fastest women’s bows and arrows with a speed of 315 feet per second.
- RAPTOR bow kit includes an arrow holder, five-pin sights, stabilizer plus built-in peep sight, and loop Every accessory in this kit displays durability and helps in aiming a precise shot.
- The model possesses the finest quality metallic cams instead of plastic cams present in other models.
- The fastest and accurate shot can be achieved.
- Reliable and staunch construction
- Features adaptable and flexible traits
- Available for right-hander archers only
- The cable guard is not fixed
- Bolts are not present in the packaging kit
5. Bear Archery Cruzer Lite Compound Bow
Bear Archery’s other iconic bow named Cruzer Lite Compound Bow is considered a dream for women’s bow and arrow due to its strikingly lightweight structure and ergonomic mechanisms.
- The model is launched by keeping both right- and left-handed shooters in mind.
- Cruzer Lite’s axle-to-axle length is 27.125 inches and the measurement of brace height denotes six inches.
- This version of Cruzer Lite weighs only three pounds.
- The model enables you to adjust the drawing load between five and 45 pounds.
- The model offers a speed of 290 feet per second and the cam’s 70% let-off is responsible for faster and smooth shots.
- Cruzer Lite contains a robust and fine quality MVL cam and the adaptable element of the model permits you to adjust the length up to 15 inches, denoting a total range of 12 to 27 inches.
- Cruzer Lite can be considered as an inexpensive option.
- Its lightweight aspect makes it quite portable.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It’s a great option for multi-skilled shooters due to its versatility.
- Offers high-speed shots with an easily adjustable design.
- It requires a lot of adjustments that can result in a weak draw cycle.
6. The Bowtech Carbon Rose
This set of women bow and arrow is launched by Bowtech and called Carbon Rose.
- The model is extremely lightweight weighing 3.2 pounds.
- It is made up of carbon fiber, making it flexible and strong.
- The draw length is adjustable from 22.5 inches to 27 inches.
- The model contains binary cams and the cams feature rotating modules that allow an archer to adjust the draw length up to six inches.
- This model is available in three different colors such as mossy oak, jet black, and purple.
- Easy to handle by women archers
- Offers smooth draw
- Highly effective 80% let-off
- Comparatively expensive crossbow
7. Quest Radical Right-Hand Package
This is one of the top-rated kits for women that comes with all the tools required to shoot with optimum accuracy
- Most lightweight women’s bows available in the market, weighing 3.25 pounds.
- Two adjustable cams are present in this model plus you can find a split limb design and a riser made up of aluminum.
- Draw length and draw load is fixed at 25 inches and 40 pounds respectively. Although both features can be adjusted as per convenience.
- An arrow can be shot at the maximum speed of 295 feet per second and the model features an axle-to-axle length of 29.25 inches.
- Very economical product.
- Lightweight with numerous adjustment options
- Developed for learners and skilled shooters
- The sound cancellation mechanism is quite impressive
- Smooth and precise shots even at the highest speed
- The model contains the comparatively short axle
8. Diamond Deploy SB RAK Left Hand Compound Bow
Bowtech’s another elegant and uber hunting women’s bow and arrow kit. It seems promising to all the female archers due to its advanced technology and user-friendly mechanisms incorporated to add to the collection.
- The weight of the bow is 3.2 pounds
- It comes with carbon composite technology
- The model’s draw length is between 22.5 to 27 inches.
- The model is available in three different weights precisely 40 pounds, 50 pounds, and 60 pounds.
- It contains a string suppressor that ensures the string does not vibrate when the shot is taken.
- The noiseless shot is achieved
- Due to its carbon composite technology, it’s even more lightweight.
- Specially designed for women bowhunters
- The draw weight cannot be adjusted
The days when best women compound bow | best women’s bow was difficult to find are gone, nowadays the leading brands such as Bear Archery, Bowtech, and Predator Archery manufacture premium-quality compound bow models especially for female archers. Now, ladies can get the top-rated archery products conveniently and polish their shooting skills without any challenge. Here you can also visit our articles on the best compound bow for beginners, the best compound bow for hunting, and the best compound bow for the money.
Women’s Compound Bow | Q&A
What is the best archery bow for a woman?
For a long time, women were using bows designed for youth because of smaller frames. Women’s bow and arrows were mainly ignored by modern manufacturers. However, with the ever-growing interest from female participants manufacturers have now invested in producing high-quality bows for women. Approximately 17 million people are competing in archery competitions or bow hunting games and figures indicate about 30% are women.
Today women can use the same powerful and high-quality bows as men. The best bows for women will definitely be the compound bow. It allows women to take a more powerful and long-distance shot. Physicality becomes less of a determining factor when competing in a target-based competition. Below are a few key points to satisfy when choosing the best compound bow for women.
- It’s important for women to consider when buying a good compound bow is the weight. A heavy compound bow with all the mechanical parts can be weighty and result in a tired shot, affecting accuracy.
- For new female archers, it is highly recommended to have a compound bow that is adjustable (height). Ask at the range or read the specs to make sure this possible. This allowance for adjustment will protect you from wasting money.
- The majority of women are shorter in stature and less muscular than men which means they have lower draw length. Because of that manufacturers build smaller bows with lower draw lengths to fit most women’s needs. Make sure you visit a range and work out the correct draw length for your chosen bow. It is a trial and error process.
- Draw weight is the main differential factor between men and women. New compound bows have bridged the gap by using mechanical technology, this has resulted in women needing less power to fire powerful shots. However the best compound bow under $500 or the best youth compound bow still needs to be found so as mentioned before, go to a range and fire as many different ones as you can. The range is the place to test the various options.
What’s a good starter women’s compound bow?
As already discussed above, compound bows are the best bows for women even to start off with. The technology allows for direct competition with men. Decreased need for draw weight and length, there are now specific ones available just for females. The Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro is one of the best to start off with. Have a look at the specifications.
- Draw Weight: 5-70 lbs
- Draw Length: 13-31″
- Riser – Reflex
- Speed – 310 FPS
- Weight – 3.2 lbs
- Axle – 31″
- Brace Height – 7″
Summary. AS one can see this is probably one of the most on-field adjustable bows available on the market today. Its mid-weight range is not only well suited to women but also a great option for youth compound bow. The Infinite Edge is also available left or right-hand options.
Women’s compound bow draw weight?
AS with any new archer trying to find their best draw weight, women also need to do the same when entering the sport. The draw weight for the best womens compound bow can be anything from 25lbs up to 50lbs. Within this 30 – 40 lbs is the most common.