If you are a bow hunter looking for good quality and easy price best bows and arrows for hunting, then this article is a must-read for you.
There are all kinds of bows and arrows in the market but when you are choosing it specifically for hunting then the criteria for selection changes. You would definitely want something with a sturdy composition, lightweight and portable, powerful impact, and most importantly, for durability and long-lasting use.
This article gives you an insight into some of the best bows for hunting and best arrows for hunting which are not only the hot sellers in the market but have also received a lot of praise and appreciation for their good quality and amazing results!
Best Bows for Hunting 2021
When you are buying a hunting bow then there are a few things that you need to make sure.
- Be sure to choose your correct draw weight preferably 40-45+ draw weight.
- Have a professional measure your draw length or do it yourself but do it properly and accurately.
- Choose a comfortable bow length.
- The color of your hunting bow shouldn’t be too bright. It should be a perfect camouflage otherwise you will just be alerting your prey to run away!
Now after being warned, are you hunters ready for the real deal and superb bows and arrows for hunting?!
1. Hoyt Satori Traditional Hunting Recurve Bow
Hoyt- the undisputed leader of making extraordinary best bows for hunting-now brings you the Satori series! Satori risers are signed by Fred Eichler are a true picture of innovation, cutting-edge technology, and classic design.
The Satori series comes with a lateral adjustable dovetail system for perfect tuning of limbs with the riser. It also has features for micro-adjustment for precise limb alignment and adjustable center shot with modular strike plates to minimize contact between the arrow and the striker plate. This bow is definitely the sportsmen’s number 1 choice!
- Available in 17”, 19” and 21” long Satori risers
- Draw weight range from 35-60lbs
- Deadly accurate and precise
- Versatile ILF Limbs
- Lightweight with 2.54lbs only
- Smooth and easy takedown
- Package includes riser, calf hair side plate, rug rest, tiller bolt lock down wrench, bow slinger and protective carrying case
- Perfect arrow flight
- Powerful shooting
- Super silent
- Easy installation of accessories for customized upgrade
- No vibrations or hand shock!
- Extremely comfortable grip with fixed hand position for repetitive shots
- Best choice for professionals!
- Excellent for target practice, bow hunting, and bow fishing
- Bowstring does not come with the package
- More practice to maintain the accuracy
- Archer needs to be physically strong to handle 45+ draw weight
- Not good for very long distance
2. Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package
Diamond Archery brings you the amazing Infinite Edge Pro with an efficient cam and integral stabilizer. It has a draw length range from 13 to 31 inches with an adjustable draw weight from 5 to 70lbs. This beauty can give you velocity up to 310ft/sec.
- High Quality
- Lightweight, balanced and accurate
- Wide range of draw length and draw weight
- Easily adjustable bows and arrows for hunting
- Quiet shooting (good for hunting)
- Low recoil
- Suitable for any archery skill level especially women and children
- Low-quality peep sight, arrow rest and quiver
- Accessories may need to be upgraded
- Adjustment preferred by a bow tech specialist
- No warranty if bought from Amazon and eBay
3. Bear Archery Super Kodiak Recurve Bow
Bear Archery has always worked hard to bring innovation and this time they have done something totally out of the box! Talk about using the actual “BEAR HAIR” on your hand grip! You just wouldn’t enjoy using Bear Super Kodiak but this time you are also going to feel it continuously.
The Bear Super Kodiak recurve bow is a prime example of traditional bows and arrows for hunting and has been ranked among the best hunting bows of all time. It has a draw weight range of 30-65lbs with 60” AMO length. This bow may be pricey but think of it as a one-time investment because this bow will stay with you, polish your skill and maximize your potential.
- Deflexed, center-shot, wooden riser
- Fiberglass limbs laminated with hard Maple
- Reinforced limb tips to upgrade to stronger Fast Flight bowstrings
- High-quality string for good arrow flight at high speeds
- One of the strong and durable best bows for hunting
- Deadly and silent
- Powerful shooting
- Arrow rest is covered with REAL bear hair
- Leather side plate
- Excellent for bow hunting and bow fishing
- Recommended for serious archers and professionals!
- Lifetime warranty
- Not recommended for beginners
4. Samick Sport: Samick Sage Takedown Recurve Bow
Samick Sports- a Korean-based sports company- has always wanted to go big and they definitely have. Their bows are one of the best quality bows which are shipped to over 50 countries. And just your luck people! Samick Sage- the bow that offers the joy of top-end bows at only a minimal price in comparison- is also available almost anywhere. This bow is 62” long and offers a wide range of draw weight from 30-55lbs.
Samick Sage is the best choice for any beginner and even a high-skill-level pro!
- Classical and Majestic design of the riser
- The riser is made from laminated Olive Dymondwood and Hard Maple
- Pre-drilled riser for installation of additional accessories
- Strong and long-lasting bows and arrows for hunting
- Durable limbs laminated with maple and black fiberglass
- No single complaint of warped or twisted limbs
- Limb tips reinforced with Phenolic plastic to upgrade to Fast Flight™ strings.
- No tools needed for assembly/disassembly
- Easy and smooth draw
- Non-existent vibrations during the release
- Deadly silent shooting
- High accuracy due to more height of 62”
- Available for both left/right-handed archers
- Super affordable with great features
- Great for bow hunting and bow fishing
- Barebow might need upgrade accessories for experienced archers
- Slightly heavier than similar bows
- Stringer not included in the package
- Plain wood grip might not be comfortable for some archers
- The package does not contain accessories like bow sight, stabilizer, arrow quiver, etc.
5. SAS Scorpii 55 Lb 29″ Compound Bow
Southland Archery Supply has again baffled the young archers with Scorpii Compound Bow. Its poundage ranges from 30-55lbs with a draw length of 19-29” and 68% let off.
- Dual cam system
- Compressed ABS limbs in a split design
- Easy to shoot and adjust
- Recommended for tweens, teens and adults
- Right-handed bows only
- Excellent customer service
- An additional accessory kit is available
- The pre-drilled riser is available for add-ons
- Excellent bows and arrows for hunting due to quiet shooting
- No bow sight, arrow rest, and stabilizers installed on the bow
- Peep sight and D-loop are not available in a factory setting
- Finger shooting is not recommended
- Upgrade on accessories may be required
- Professional tuning before use is the best way to go
- The instruction manual has no chart on draw length and draws weight
Bow and Arrow Hunting Games
Nowadays there is a trend of games especially related to archery. Bow and Arrow Hunting Games have a lot of fun! In the opinion of mine, the best way to practice a skill is to make a game out of it. As we all know practice is very important in archery and bow-hunting skills. You usually not get more than one shot during hunting season so it needs to be counted.
Here are some tips and Bow and Arrow Hunting Games that you can use to improve the level of your archery skills.
- Blank hay bale
- Shooting from all different positions
- 3-D targets
- Flying targets
Best Arrows for Hunting
Arrows for hunting are definitely different from your regular use arrows. Light arrows might work for your small hunting games but they are a big flop when it comes to big hunts.
Now the next feasible solution is to move towards the large, heavy arrows with greater momentum. Sure it sounds great but the problem is that these arrows get deflected or have a faulty trajectory.
So light VS heavy arrows? Both come with their own pros and cons. It all depends on what you want, your purpose, and the price you can afford.
With innovative technologies and increased efficiency of hunting arrows, most of the problems are almost solved to give our bow hunters the most amazing bow hunting experience!
Here is a list of the 5 best arrows for hunting that you can buy with your eyes closed and feel happy and relieved that your money paid you off.
1. Carbon Express Maxima Hunter
If you want the most amazing experience of deer hunting then you need the best hunting arrow to make it possible!
Maxima Hunter is not only the fastest but the most powerful and the most accurate hunting arrow produced by Carbon Express. Maxima Hunters have dual spine construction called “weight-forward” technology. It means that the arrow is heavier at the front and lighter at the rear.
This beauty is perfect for those who are looking for a big kill with one powerful blow!
- Multi-layered design with dual spine
- Weight forward technology
- Fast and accurate shooting
- Super deep penetration even in long-range
- Highly durable best arrows for hunting
- Consistent shooting
- Bulldog nock collar
- Nocks can break/splinter on exposed shafts by other arrows or target
2. Easton FMJ Taper T64
An arrow that not only provides maximum accuracy but also deep penetration- this trait makes FMJ Taper a high demand for professional archers and skilled bow hunters. These best arrows for hunting are available in two deflection factor sizes that cover a full range of arrow spines from 300-400 and shaft lengths from 26”-32”.
- Micro-smooth aerospace alloy surface
- Easy removal from tough targets
- Hidden Insert Technology for deeper penetration
- Built-in FOC
- Fast and quiet shooting
- Straight and uniform spine
- Consistent shooting
- High accuracy
- Deep penetration
- Tips start to bend with overuse
- More money on upgrades is needed
- Less durability
3. Gold Tip Velocity Valkyrie
These non-weaved carbon arrows are ideal for hunting! It has a built-in factory four-fletch configuration. This beauty is designed in such a way that it not only increases speed but all this happens without decreasing the impact force. Such are the wonders of Pure Carbon Technology.
- Accu-Lite nock and insert included
- Available in different sizes: 600 (5.9 GPI), 500 (6.3 GPI), 400 (7.4 GPI), 340 (8.2 GPI), 300 (8.8 GPI)
- Highly accurate bows and arrows for hunting
- Consistent shafts with consistent shooting
- Super-fast shooting
- Incredible durability
- High straightness retention with less added weight
- Upgrades need to be installed on the arrow shaft
4. Victory XTORSION
The victory brings awesome arrows with straight shafts made out of 100% high modulus carbon and innovative insert technology. These revolutionary best arrows for hunting are the pride and joy of all those bowhunters who want great accuracy and maximum penetration.
- High compressive strength
- Less torsional deflection
- Quiet Shooting
- High kinetic energy
- Unbelievable penetration
- Less deflection on impact
- Super high accuracy
- Consistent shooting
- Easy removal from targets
- Includes Shok insert and Bohning A-nock
- None so far!
5. ANTSIR Outdoors 30-Inch Carbon Arrows
ANTSIR brings a great deal of 12 piece arrow pack for beginners! These 30-inch ANTSIR Outdoors carbon arrows weigh only 432 grains and are recommended for bows with at least 40lbs draw weight. You can also see our article on bow and arrow for beginners.
- Outer diameter is 7.8mm
- Spine rating 400
- Lightweight Carbon Arrows
- Removable stainless steel tips for compact design
- Deep penetrating powers with zero cracks
- Recommended for small hunting games only
- Straight flight with high visibility at the rear
- Consistent accuracy
- Recommended for teenagers and adults
- Removable stainless steel tips can be hard to adjust repeatedly
- The shaft can bend or break on hard targets
- Soft fletching can be bent or broken
- Nocks can be too small and tight on the bowstring serving
All the best bows for hunting and the best arrows for hunting mentioned above are an example on their own. They are great in their own way and definitely have one or more flaws/faults. However, nothing in this world is impossible. Even if you buy a bow and an arrow on budget, the good thing is that you can easily upgrade it with good quality accessories either at one time or step by step.
As a serious buyer and a passionate archer, you need to decide the purpose of your hunting while keeping in mind your “budget”. No matter which bow you choose, always remember to take care of it and practice it patiently.
Understand your bows and arrows for hunting so that they can understand you!
I hope this article helps you in finding the right Bow and Arrow Hunting Games as well. If you are interested in the best compound bow for hunting, best compound bow for the money, best compound bow for beginners, best compound bow under 500, and best womens compound bow articles. then do visit the following article.