Hunting season is upon us, so it’s time to pick a most accurate compound bow that fits you best for your hunting trips. A critical choice for an entire hunting season is a huge factor that will add one of the best experiences of a hunter’s life.
A bow is an extension of a hunter’s body. They can operate with optimum efficiency and zero chances to miss a target. But keep this in mind; hunting bow is not without its complications either so you need to be careful in making a final choice.
But before you choose a compound bow (a decision for a lifetime) consider some things first:
- Stabilized draw weight is a must; otherwise, the hunter may not steadily draw the bow.
- An unfit bow raises the stake to aim.
- A bow not compound enough or too heavy is a dead weight to a hunter as it can become a serious burden.
When it’s time to choose the compound bow, a lot of product is available online and in the market as well. If you are an online consumer, Amazon supplies a great variety of compound bows. But which one to pick is the real question.
Top 3 Most Accurate Compound Bow Contenders
For a professional hunter, shooter, or archer the best aid is in the form of extension of a compound bow. The added precautions and velocity among other factors build up the much-needed experience. So, keeping these factors in mind, after various trial and error methods 3 topmost accurate compound bows are picked for an easy hunting season for you.
1. Genesis Original Bow
If you are looking for a genuine archery session, something easy to handle and easy to use, Genesis Original Bow is the answer you seek. The best part is it is suitable for majority hunters. Because of its unique design for newbies can opt for this compound bow. If you think you are ready to explore your inner hunter, then this is an amazing choice, to begin with.
Genesis is considered to be the most accurate compound bow for all ages, especially kids. The word itself means “origins” or “something to begin with” which makes it a perfect fit for amateur hunters. It is an official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP). Some of the quality specifications are:
- Built with Single-Cam Technology, ensures recoil, less or no noise with more precision in the shooting.
- Features a Machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, a cam, and an idler wheel, with sturdy composite limbs. The bowstrings are made in the US.
- Adjustable length to draw weight with 3/16’’ hex wrench.
- Cable guard, molded competition grip, aluminum riser, and cam are included in bow kit.
- Affordable costs just under $160.
- Easy to adjust
- High-quality material and sturdiness
- Provides smooth operation
- Suitable for all ages and athletes
- No arrow nock
- Not recommended for tall individuals
2. Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Adult Compound Bow
Are you looking for some grizzly adventure? You might just get it with a Bear Archery Cruzer. A powerful and versatile experience suitable for all hunters is what this bow offers. It fulfills the hunting experience with precision and high-quality bow. It a perfect fit for an archer and a bowhunter. Find this price at Amazon.
To experience the best of hunting season, Bear Archery Cruzer gives a deadly performance making it a perfect deadly choice. The quad limbs and impressive speed is more than average with a strong performance. It’s a strong suit for right-handed hunters. Some of the best specifications are;
- Bow included six Trophy Ridge accessories
- Offers maximum versatility cam (shoots with 315 fps)
- Advance grips for better accuracy
- Eliminates hand torque, adds accuracy for advance grip
- MV1 cam system installed for quality power and adjustability
- Lightweight and easy for hunting use
- Variety of color options to choose from
- Affordable price
- High-performance bow
- Offers limited lifetime warranty
- Difficult for novice to tune the bow
- Not as fast enough as some hunters may like it to be
- Comes with a short inch brace height of the bow
3. Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package
Hunting or archery is all about precision. You need a right compound bow to give your best performance or for a successful hunting season. Depending on your personal choice, still choosing a compound bow is risky. Diamond Archery bow is an initiative by “Bowtech” that produces highly precise and durable compound bows.
Known for its high durability and lightweight, it is a popularly recognized bow among top archers, hunters, and shooters. Diamond Archery bow is meant for the most passionate individuals with a strong upper right hand. The cutting edge innovation is one of the major highlights of the bow. Besides, some of the other prominent features are;
- Dual cam scenario makes it one of the most accurate compound bow
- Comes with a 310 fps
- 5 inches of axle-to-axle length makes it perfect for small hunting sessions
- Sturdy weight
- Smooth draw cycle
- Wide range of adjustments
- Durable aluminum one-piece riser
- Lower vibrations and noise thanks to parallel limb design
- Affordable option to choose from
- Balances the draw weight range
- Professional use for target shooting, archery and hunting small animals
- Great after-sales service
- Goodwill of brand makes it a worthy choice
- Not meant for heavy hunting
- Needs additional equips for a professional use
- Upgraded cost for beginners
Hunting is not an easy task, even for professionals. They need to come up with the much-needed speed and vigilante. An overall shooting and hunting experience varies from one bow to another, so if you think a compound bow is enough for hunting then it’s just that. Your skills as a major hunter and shooter optimized the experience too. It’s common to go for a light built compound bow, but before you take a pick make sure that is “The Bow” you have been looking for.
Keeping your experience and need in mind, let’s see if any of these top three most accurate compound bow make up for the quality hunting experience you have ever imagined. You can also check our related article on the most accurate crossbow.