All major brands of crossbows are more robust and designed well enough to be very accurate. Accuracy depends mainly on circumstances such as distance, technique, and ability. Also, the arrows or bolts being used also impact the accuracy of a shot.
Do the best thing and try as many crossbows as you can at an archery club. Not every crossbow will be a perfect fit for you. Scorpyd or Excalibur are the two most accurate crossbow brands that many top shooters use in competitions so that may be a good starting point.
Most Accurate Crossbow 2020
Here we reviewed the most accurate crossbow innovated by leading archery paraphernalia manufacturers.
1. Ravin R9 Crossbow
R9 Crossbow presented by Ravin created a well-deserved hype among shooters due to its revolutionary design and remarkable specifications. The top-notch model includes a most slender architecture that enables the shooter to take the target from narrow spaces.
- R9 features carbon-fiber construction that causes the model to be extremely lightweight, weighing only 6.9 pounds.
- The model shoots with piercing power at a phenomenal speed of 390 feet per second, leaving no chance of escape for the target.
- The crossbow includes Trac-Trigger Firing System that incorporates the trigger safety system known as an anti-dry fire mechanism.
- The model features a Versa-Draw cocking device that cocks and un-cocks the crossbow through the spool thumb.
- R9 is developed with HeliCoil technology that includes dual cam cables, modern technology helps to reduce the impairment of the cables.
- It illustrates sleek and narrow design being tough and strong at the same time.
- The model hits hard, generating the kinetic energy of 135 ft-lbs.
- According to experts, R9 model has been acknowledged as the most accurate crossbow
- The model’s weight increases to 8.9 pounds as it is equipped with all the accessories.
2. Tenpoint Stealth NXT Crossbow
The Stealth NXT is the upgraded crossbow model engineered by TenPoint to enhance the integrated features. The model offers many improved aspects such as sleek design, maximum speed, and incredible accuracy, so now archers could get hold of a more efficient crossbow model to include in their collection as a primary weapon of choice.
- Critics and shooters applauded the extremely slender design of Stealth NXT Crossbow, featuring an axle-to-axle length of 6 inches and the model’s narrow design causes the total weight of crossbow to be 7.3 pounds which is extremely lightweight for a well-equipped model like Stealth NXT.
- The model shoots the bolts at a commendable speed of 410 feet per second and generates 144 ft-lbs of kinetic energy.
- The model comes with the most cardinal feature that enhances the accuracy of the crossbow which is AcuDraw technology that includes a profound rope cocking mechanism that practically slashes the draw weight in half.
- Features like Tri-Lock pockets and pocket-limb adjustment award extra stability to the crossbow for enhanced performance, making it the most accurate crossbow available in the market.
- The soundproofing mechanism offers an integrated silencer system in the crossbow that makes the shot three times noiseless, leaving no chance for the wildlife to detect the sound before the knockdown
- The sleek design of the crossbow provides an advantage to squeeze through cramped places.
- The model comes with CNC machined cams that make the crossbow more portable and easier to shoot.
- Offers an incredible speed of 410 fps with AcuDraw technology.
- The trained shooter might hesitate to use it due to its hefty price tag.
3. Bernett Ghost 420 Revenant Crossbow
Ghost 420 Revenant by Bernett is the most suitable choice for the shooters who desire to strike a shot at lightning speed with cutting-edge technology and perfect accuracy at a reasonable price. The Crossbow is capable of complying with the checklist of a professional archer having all the essential features and justifying its price at the same time.
- The model is also known as Carbonlite due to its rare carbon-built riser and limbs that ultimately makes the whole structure exceptionally lightweight and manageable.
- Ghost 420 Revenant weighs 7.6 pounds whereas the model generates 150 ft-lbs of kinetic energy that reveals its immense power with the draw weight of 185 pounds.
- The model delivers the bolts at an incredible whirlwind speed of 420 feet per second.
- Three-pound trigger with zero creep installed in the crossbow contributes in smooth operation, thus it can be considered as Bernett’s most accurate crossbow.
- The model comes with a free-floating roller that glides between the trigger and the sear allowing frictionless release, the feature plays a significant role in improving the accuracy.
- The model offers a great speed of 420 fps and enhanced accuracy.
- Ghost 420 Revenant is equipped with string dampeners to attenuate the noise level during the shot.
- The model comes with an illuminated scope that boosts its usability in the dark.
- Construction quality is not very impressive
4. Excalibur Matrix Mega 405
Excalibur’s Matrix Mega 405 demonstrates the tremendous speed and flawless precision at the same time. Matrix Mega 405 by Excalibur features remarkable robust construction that ensures a well-balanced and smooth performance that leads to accurate shots.
- Matrix Mega 405 features a petite design that gives a chic appearance to the bow.
- The recurve crossbow shoots the arrow at an unprecedented speed of 405 feet per second, sustained by strikingly heavy draw weight of 290 pounds.
- One of the most essential features that are considered before acquiring a crossbow is its reduced weight, the bow weighs 6.2 pounds which makes it is perfectly manageable.
- The model possesses a string dampener to mute the noise during a shot.
- The model is equipped with cocking device that decreases the draw weight and this mechanism is responsible for an accurate shot without any coercion.
- The model ensures faster strikes.
- It’s powerful and quiet.
- It includes essential safety mechanisms such as an anti-dry firing device which prevents potentially dangerous and damaging misfires.
- The model is not very versatile due to its heavier draw weight as less skilled people are unable to handle it.
5. PSE RDX-400 Crossbow
RDX-400 by PSE is a perfect choice for beginner level archers, offering praise-worthy features and being extremely reliable. It marks itself a safe option with its versatility and robust construction.
- Gordon Composite material is used to develop patented X-Tech split limbs that measure 12.35 inches in length.
- RDX features a reverse draw mechanism powered by a dual-cam system that enables the model to launch an arrow at an incredible speed of 400 fps due to the presence of integrated 17-inch power stroke.
- The model weighs 7 pounds, inducing a draw weight of 165 pounds.
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) components are employed in the 3-pound trigger mechanism, the trigger safety is automatically activated to operate with the anti-dry fire feature to prevent mishaps.
- Vibration-dampening accessories act as an effective silencer during shots.
- The model demonstrates improved accuracy as it accommodates other bolts not specifically made for this model and doesn’t alter the accuracy.
- Offers fast speed with efficient safety mechanism.
- Powerful and sturdy-build makes it extremely durable.
- The model is lacking Latest technology and sophisticated mechanisms.
- It’s an expensive crossbow.
6. Excalibur Matrix Bulldog Crossbow
Excalibur launched its new top of the line model, Matrix Bulldog which really proved itself to be the finest available model with its magnificent speed and efficient performance. Excalibur is an eminent manufacturer that inducts most accurate crossbows in the market and this model is certainly one of the most powerful weapons with perfect accuracy.
- Matrix Bulldog is designed to be extremely stable, featuring twin PowerLoad limbs that work with string and cable system for solid performance.
- Shooters prioritize the weight of the crossbow before acquiring it, so like every remarkable crossbow Bulldog’s fiberglass and composite construction keep it as lightweight as 6.2 pounds.
- The model is equipped with a rope-cocking device that cancels out the enormous draw weight of 280 pounds, with an additional safety system that includes an anti-dry fire mechanism.
- In the field, every movement must be calculated so your weapon should be very quiet so the model comes with REDS suppressors that act as an excellent silencer and minimize the vibration caused by the string movement.
- The crossbow is equipped with Quad-Loc riser that grants stability and contributes to sturdy construction.
- Offers great speed of 400 fps being incredibly lightweight at the same time.
- It’s very much easier for the shooter to balance the weapon while aiming to achieve the perfect target.
- The model is not considered versatile due to the immense draw weight of 280 pounds.
7. Barnett Whitetail Pro STR Crossbow
Barnett introduced another model in its flagship collection known as Whitetail Pro STR that features the most advanced technology and sophisticated mechanisms.
- Barnett engineered this exceptional model to be extremely lightweight, weighing 6.9 pounds only and the model features a durable and robust structure.
- The model shoots the arrow at the maximum speed of 400 fps, with the draw weight of 165 pounds Whitetail Pro STR is capable of generating 140 ft-lbs of kinetic energy.
- The model comes with an arrow retainer system that enhances the accuracy of the model; the self-adjusting bristle mechanism is incorporated in this system that prevents the arrow to slither away before the shot.
- The model features three Picatinny rails and a crank-cocking device, the cocking system plays an important role in conserving energy and cuts down the draw weight.
- The model is equipped with the Trigger Tech system that ensures frictionless release that leads to smooth operation due to these distinct incredible features the model is classified as the most accurate crossbow.
- No dry fires are shot due to the Trigger Tech system.
- The model offers a great speed of 400 fps with advanced features.
- String dampeners present in the model makes it absolutely noiseless.
- According to experts, the cocking system is not very effective.
8. TenPoint Vapor Crossbow
Vapor by TenPoint earns extra points on its enduring constriction and perfect accuracy. The model was engineered to display high-performance design and when it comes to hitting the target nothing comes in the way of Vapor. The model is worth each penny due to its unbelievable performance capabilities.
- The parallel designed limbs are incorporated in this model that provides stability and the model is equipped with carbon fiber barrel that magnifies its accuracy.
- The model contains a 3.5-pound trigger that ensures crisp and effortless release and dry fire inhibitor prevents unintentional fires.
- The model shoots the bolts at the remarkable speed of 360 fps due to the HE cam system generating the draw weight of 165 pounds.
- An effective noise dampening system is installed in the model that successfully attenuates the noise during the shot.
- The model ensures a nonchalant grip due to its lightweight build; the model weighs 8 pounds and prevents arm fatigue while aiming at the target.
- The model proves to be versatile with supreme adjustable features.
- The design of the model is tough and balanced to ensure accurate shots.
- Offers enhanced accuracy at a reasonable price.
- According to experts, the model’s construction is not as lightweight as it is claimed by the manufacturers.
Every accurate crossbow is one of a kind displaying remarkable features and ensures high-performance design. Whereas all the reviewed crossbows conquer the title of being the most accurate crossbow existing on the planet there is still room to analyze their efficiency and execution. You can also have a look at related fastest crossbow/ most powerful crossbow article.