Power, speed, DurabWith the constant evolution of technology, manufacturers revolutionized the technology of compound bow by enhancing the design, endurance, and sustainability of compound bows. Today, compound bow designers have employed premium quality material to construct the perfect prototype and supplemented the bow with the highest-quality accessories in order to improve the shooting experience of professional shooters.
However, there are numerous bows available in the market but there is a few most expensive compound bow with revolutionary technology and legendary features that come at a great price.
Best 5 most expensive compound bow
Some of the most expensive compound bows are reviewed further:
1. Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package
Diamond Archery brings you the amazing Infinite Edge Pro with an efficient cam and integral stabilizer. It has a draw length range from 13 to 31 inches with an adjustable draw weight from 5 to 70lbs. This beauty can give you velocity up to 310ft/sec.
- High-quality brand
- Lightweight, balanced and accurate
- Wide range of draw length and draw weight
- Easily adjustable
- Quiet shooting (good for hunting)
- Low recoil
- Suitable for any archery skill level especially women and children
- Low-quality peep sight, arrow rest, and quiver
- Accessories may need to be upgraded
- Adjustment preferred by a bow tech specialist
- No warranty if bought from Amazon and eBay
2. Predator Archery Raptor Compound Hunting Bow Kit
If you are looking for an all-purpose most expensive compound bow that actually comes with good quality accessories, then the Predator Archery brings you the Raptor compound bow at a super affordable price. This smooth pulling and fast shooting compound bow has an easily adjustable draw length of 24.5-31″ and draw weight of 30-70lbs which makes it easy to be used by any age. All these points make it one of the brands.
- Smooth and fast shooting
- Strong and durable bow
- Good quality accessory kit includes 5 pin sights, biscuit-style rest, stabilizer, 4 arrow quiver, string stop, an Allen wrench set, and 2′ paper target with 10 point scoring
- Factory-installed peep sight and d-loop
- 30-day guarantee
- Wide range of draw length and draw weight
- May need professional tuning prior to use
- The accessory kit does not include arrows
- Draw weight adjustment is hard but possible
- No-name arrow rest might need to be changed
- Noise in cable slide while drawing the bow
- The instruction manual is not detailed
3. PSE ARCHERY Evolve 28 Compound Bow Package – Up to 335 FPS
If you are looking for the expensive compound bow brands to start your kid’s archery career then PSE Archery offers you the Brave Compound Bow Set. With a draw weight range of 50 to 70lbs and a fixed draw length of 24.5″ – 30″, this bow is the perfect start for your child. It also comes with a cool accessory kit to boost your child’s motivation and all at an affordable price!
- Robust and durable
- Well designed with sturdy material
- Very affordable for introducing kids to archery
- Easily adjustable draw weight
- The set comes with a whisker biscuit, 1-pin sight, finger rollers, armguard, arrow quiver, and two safety glass arrows
- Right-handed only
- Available in different colors
- No hand shock
- Draw length cannot be re-adjusted
- Strictly recommended for younger kids only (Age 7 to 11)
- Poor quality pin sight
- No connection points on the riser for additional accessories
- No place for adding peep sight to the string
- Loud noise during low poundage due to vibrations
- Cannot be used for hunting and bow fishing
- Draw weight might be off. So check before ordering.
- Only comes with 2 arrows. Need to order more!
4. Bowtech Revolt X
Bowtech has been successful in manufacturing the smoothest, most durable, and accurate bow entitled “Revolt X”. The incredible bow is regarded as a dream bow for many bowhunters that could help you become the x-cutting, proficient archer. Revolt X includes Deadlock Cam System that permits you to shoot an arrow with perfect accuracy. Its ergonomic design involves the most comfortable modular grips that are specifically engineered to reduce torque. Revolt X by Bowtech weighs 4.4 pounds that are quite lightweight for a well-equipped compound bow like Revolt plus it comes with three options of draw weights starting from 50 pounds till 70 pounds you can regulate draw force for enhanced accuracy. This bow incorporates two Orbit Vibration Dampeners for perfectly quiet and smooth shots. Whereas, according to bowhunting experts Revolt X manifests 335 FPS of IBO speed while featuring a 30-inch axle-to-axle length plus with the range of draw weights and adjustable draw length Revolt X exhibits ultimate stability, accuracy, and reliability.
- It ensures 90% let off with the smoothest draw cycle
- It comes with the most advanced cam technology
- It shoots with high velocity
- Extremely comfortable and ergonomic to operate
- Highly muffled and fluent shots are achieved
- Not enough draw weights option
- Standard quality limbs and riser
- Revolt X is undeniably recognized as an expensive bow.
5. G5 Prime BLACK 3
Prime Archery has launched the splendid all-new Black series of compound bows. Let’s discuss Black 3 specifically due to its eminent worth, the model is configured to be lighter, more robust, and adjustable as G5 Prime has incorporated break-through technology of the Roto Cam System to power the bow. The latest 5-track parallel cam systems have enabled every shooter to adjust the draw length with a self-contained mechanism of a rotating mod, modules can be regulated by ½ inch increments that ultimately ensures 90% let-off. Black 3 offers the phenomenal speed of 337 FPS, weighing only 4.4 pounds it allows increased accuracy by offering the widest range of draw weights starting from 40 pounds you can increase the force up to 80 pounds. This model is engineered to offer the longest axle-to-axle length of 33 inches. Black 3 features the most lightweight and enduring aluminum riser that ensures strength and stability plus you can also discover compression axle technology that magnifies the axle bearing capabilities and prevents sliding off the bearings.
- It has the flexing roller guard system to aid the shooter in the tuning process
- It features a beefed-up and balanced stealth riser
- Very lightweight and ergonomic
- It contains a more balanced grip position
- A wide range of draw weights is available
- Relatively noisy than other available bows
- It is considered the most expensive compound bow acquirable in the market
Expensive Compound Bows Q&A
Q1: What is the best expensive compound bow in the market?
Undoubtedly, the an-rounder compound bow can only be designated as best of all and it must exhibit exquisite features, perfect accuracy, ergonomic design, latest integrated technology plus the elected bow should be cost-effective at the same time. Bear Archery has managed to produce an exceptional compound bow that completes the checklist of being the best in the market. Cruzer by Bear Archery topped the list of best expensive compound bows of 2020 because without any question the model demonstrates maximum-versatility as the bow is engineered for all ages and skill levels. The remarkable bow is extremely lightweight, weighing only 3 pounds Cruzer G2 is the only compound bow that is configured to accommodate the widest range of draw weights, starting from 5 pounds you can increase the draw weight to 70 pounds. The bow offers the simplest and quickest approach for adjustments and tuning, only Allen wrench is required for installation and alignment purposes. Cruzer G2 enables you to shoot at an average speed of 315 FPS, featuring 30 inches of axle-to-axle length, equipped with a whisker biscuit, 5-arrow quiver, stabilizer plus sling, and a peep sight. Besides, the draw length of Cruzer G2 is adjustable from 12 inches to 30 inches. Despite having all the incredible features and latest technology Cruzer G2 is extremely affordable for every passionate bowhunter.
Q2: What is the highest draw weight compound bow?
We can find some heavy-duty hulking compound bows in the market but most of the bows that offer hefty draw weights were manufactured back in the day. PSE engineered the beast of compound bows in 2000 which is known as Gorilla Sy, the bow was designed to peak at 100 pounds of draw weight. Certainly, Gorilla Sy has set a world record of peaking at 100 pounds while other compound bows could only reach up to a maximum of 80 pounds. The bow not only features the highest draw weight but it also displays some other impressive qualities such as 307 FPS of IBO speed, the longest axle-to-axle length of 42 inches, and 6.5 inches of brace height. The powerful bow is not much utilized now, as this mighty weapon is for professional hard hitters but now bowhunters prefer a multi-functional bow that can be employed by the beginner-level archer to the professional shooter.
While reviewing these valued bows, we cannot deny the premium quality these manufacturers are offering in exchange for a considerable amount. These compound bows have the most advanced upgraded technology that ensures hair-splitting shots with the highest velocity and enhanced accuracy. These technological inventions deserve to be the most expensive compound bow as they have the honor of being the most renowned and favorite weapons among shooting specialists. Here’s our other related article most expensive crossbow, best compound bow for beginners, and the best compound bow for the money for your information.